Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What advice do you have for a high school grad getting ready to begin college?
- What advice do you have for a high school grad getting ready to enter the workforce?
- What advice do you have for a high school grad who doesn’t know what’s next?
- What advice do you have for a high school grad whose high school years were disappointing?
- What do you remember about your own graduation from high school?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, wonderful, safe, cozy, comfy, relaxing, restful, peaceful, safe weekend!
8 Replies to “Friday 5 for May 18: Circumstance and Pomp”
Ah yes, ’tis graduation season! My senior students are all over the place with emotion!
Wow, this totally reminded me of how much I hated high school.
After a two month absence, I’m back.
I took this one seriously: https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/117851.html
Interesting questions! Thank you 🙂