Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. How have you proven them right or wrong?
- They say you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him or her drink. How has this proven true or false in your life?
- They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. How have they been proven right or wrong in your life?
- They say looks can be deceiving. How have you proven them right or wrong?
- They say opposites attract. How have you proven them right or wrong?
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful, safe weekend!