Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What’s your favorite instrumental hit song?
- What’s a good movie with rockets in in it?
- In 1977, Voyager I took off on its very long journey, loaded with two golden records containing sounds meant “to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth, and are intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form, or for future humans, who may find them,” according to Wikipedia. The contents were chosen by a committee chaired by Carl Sagan, but if Dr. Sagan called you today (you know, from beyond) and said there was room for ten more minutes of music and he was letting you choose it, what would you fill the ten minutes with?
- What’s something you know about constellations?
- When did you last spend time in a rocking chair?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely weekend!
6 Replies to “Friday 5 for February 9: Rockit”
Rockin’ it this week…
Mine’s up: http://circuitsoffever.blogspot.ca/2018/02/friday-five-rockit.html
I’m in for the last two weeks.
Rocket! Yeah! Satellite of Loooove….
late again, but I loved these questions. https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/76207.html