Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
I’ve been a bit scarce online lately because I’m moving out of the house I’ve rented for 23 years and it’s stressful as heck. I want you to know I’m reading—and loving—your responses these past few weeks! They are a balm on my troubled heart! 🖤 I thank you for this.
- In your adult life, how have people tried to bully you, and how have you responded?
- What’s your favorite shade of blue?
- What’s a good song with ”yellow” in its lyrics or title?
- When have you recently witnessed extraordinary kindness?
- What’s a good movie about personal strength in the face of overwhelming odds?
Thanks for participating. Have a wonderful, peaceful, safe weekend. And hey—let’s be careful out there.
☮️ ✌️ 🖤