Heeeeeelllloooooooo and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
With apologies to our non-US participants AND our non-elderly participants!
- How did you have it your way this week?
- Where do you want to go today?
- How have you recently taken a licking but kept on ticking?
- In what manner are you thinking different(ly) these days?
- This weekend, how will you indulge because you’re worth it?
Better judgment prevailed and I did not ask what comes between you and your Calvins, but if you’d like to volunteer…
Thanks for participating! Have a wonderful, safe weekend, and just do it!
6 Replies to “Friday 5 for March 11: Chocolate-covered mothballs: they always satisfy!”
Thanks for the questions this week, my answers are here https://notte0.livejournal.com/832079.html
I’m in: https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/105225.html
I correctly guessed 4/5 of the ad slogans. Happy Friday!
Hope you have a gai lan-filled weekend! 😀