Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Yesterday was William Shakespeare’s (generally agreed-on) birthday! We’ve celebrated in the past, but that was five years ago, so let’s do it again.
I’m kind of giddy about these questions, but I fear many may not be as amused. Ah well; the course of true love never did run smooth.
- In what way is all your world a stage?
- What is something wicked which this way comes?
- Is the fault in us, in our stars, or in something else?
- What will you be doing tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow?
- What’s your most recent pound of flesh made of?
Thanks for indulging this old English teacher, and may the light that breaks through yonder window be the dawn of a happy weekend!