A friend of mine has been trying to meme her way through the months of February and March, and recently complained that the memes seem to be disappearing. For anyone in a similar situation, I offer these questions that, as far as I know, have never been asked in meme form on the Internet (or don’t show up on Google, anyway).
I sorta promised three sets per week (counting the usual Friday questions) through March, so feel free to chime in on these if you happen to discover them, and come back each Monday and Wednesday until it’s time for April showers.
- What did you dissect in high school?
- In what non-bathroom places have you relieved yourself?
- When you first understood the concept of sexual intercourse, what did you think of it?
- If you’re a neat person, what’s something you’re messy about? If you’re a messy person, what’s something you’re neat about?
- What did you like best about high school geometry (the subject, not the teacher, classmates, or whatever)?
- What item at a salad bar gets you the most excited?
- Do some brands of bottled water taste better than others?
- If you could be employed in one of the technical jobs in film-making, what would you choose?
- How do you feel about couples (married or dating) having joint email accounts or joint Facebook accounts?
- Which character from The Wizard of Oz do you best relate to?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely Week!