Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Before we begin, I’d like to say that I usually give everything a very careful proof-reading before I publish these questions. The consistent quality and originality of my work here is of utmost importance to me. So do me a favor, and if I leave a word out of a question (as I did last week!), would you please insert it when you post the questions to your blog? Gr! I mean thanks!
- How confidently could you pick up and employ a jumprope, hula hoop. yoyo, and set of jacks?
- How are the playgrounds of your childhood different today?
- What’s a game you and your childhood friends made up, or what’s a rule you and your childhood friends made up that made an existing game more interesting or less likely to cause a fight?
- What fad from your childhood do you remember with fondness or disdain?
- What playground rhymes do you remember?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely weekend!