Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- Happy 75th birthday to actor/comedian/musician Steve Martin! He played a sadistic dentist in Little Shop of Horrors (1986). What’s your relationship with your dentist like?
- Happy 65th birthday to comic strip artist Gary Larson, creator of The Far Side! One classic The Far Side strip illustrates literally the Platonic allegory of the Ship of Fools, followed by an illustration of his own concept of the Car of Idiots. When have you been a passenger in a car of idiots?
- Happy 55th birthday to basketball player Ervin “Magic” Johnson, who spent his whole career as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers! What are your memories or impressions of Los Angeles?
- Happy 50th birthday to actress Halle Berry, who plays Storm (a woman who can control the weather) in the X-Men movies! What’s the weather like right now, and if you could adjust one aspect of it for the weekend, what would it be?
- Happy 32nd birthday to actress Mila Kunis! Which of these Mila films have you seen?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)
The Book of Eli (2010)
Date Night (2010)
Black Swan (2010)
Friends with Benefits (2011)
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
Jupiter Ascending (2015)
Happy birthday also to Doc Holliday, Paul “Daffy” Dean, Earl Weaver, David Crosby, Susan St. James, Danielle Steel, James Horner, Rusty Wallace, Marcia Gay Harden, Sarah Brightman, Susan Olsen, and Tim Tebow.
Thanks for participating, and have a happy weekend!