Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
One of my favorite movies of all time celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, and I had the pleasure to see it on the big screen for the first time Thursday evening. I was sixteen when it came out (yes; I’m 46), and too young to see it in theaters then, so although I’ve seen it on cable and DVD at least fifty times, this experience was a first, and it was incredible. So this week’s questions are inspired by that film.
- When you were seventeen, how did you spend most of your Saturdays?
- What was your high school locker like?
- When did you last have to replace a missing screw?
- What was the last thing you drank out of a Thermos?
- Do you still possess anything you created in high school (say, an elephant lamp that lights up when you pull the trunk)?
Thanks for participating, and don’t you forget about me this weekend!