Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Yay. Friday is a state holiday in Hawaii. Hopefully the next time you hear from me, I’ll have completed my move and I’ll be back in your lives, commenting on your food choices and childhood memories once again. And sharing my own.
Not until I already wrote the questions and floated my pointer over the publish button did I remember how a year ago, we commemorated and examined the previous twelve months, and I took a few moments to re-read all your responses. I wonder if March will always mean this for some of us.
- In what way have these past two years made you better?
- In what way have these past two years made you worse?
- In the first six months of the pandemic, what was your most effective form of escapism?
- What remains part of your life from those first six months?
- What do you envision for yourself in the next year, and how are you feeling about it?
Thanks for participating. Have a wonderful, safe, peaceful weekend.