Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Yikes. After a nice streak of posting early, I got caught up in stuff last night and didn’t realize until 2:00 p.m. Hawaii time I never posted these. Which is like 7:00 in the evening on the East Coast. Sorry.
- In what ways has pandemic life been positive for you?
- Where (and how often) did you get your pandemic news this past year?
- Where did you find unexpected comfort in these crazy twelve months?
- What are some little things you miss most about what used to be normal life?
- What do you think life will be like twelve months from now?
I appreciate your engagement every week — your silly responses, serious responses, puzzled responses, and charming responses have given me little lifelines to other parts of the world, little peeks into how others are coping, and glimpses into the lives of some obviously nice people. Thank you!
Thanks for participating, and have a safe weekend.