Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- If everything else about your life stayed the same, how well could you get by living homeless for a year?
- What song do you want played at your funeral?
- If you could have anyone to do it, who would you like to be the pallbearers at your funeral?
- Who is someone you encounter occasionally in passing, with whom you think you could be good friends if you knew each other socially?
- Is there anything useful to be made of empty prescription pill bottles?
Sorry about question 4. There’s a way to ask it more eloquently but it escaped me this morning!
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend.
4 Replies to “Friday 5 for April 5: On the Edge of Town”
On time again! I’m on a roll.
And mine: https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/89234.html