Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
This week’s questions come from a podcast I like, That’s What She Said with Sarah Spain. It’s ostensibly a sports-themed podcast, but Spain can talk about almost anything with alacrity. She’s a former college track athlete at Cornell and is one of the brighter stars among a new wave of younger sports-talk talent at ESPN. Spain concludes most podcast interviews with a segment she calls the Spanish Inquisition, during which she asks guests these eight questions (there’s a ninth bonus question but it’s specific to her show, so I’m leaving it out). I’m a sucker for these kinds of things, so although a few of them are standard meme-type fodder, I present them here for our enjoyement. Please feel free to choose any five of these questions, or answer more if you’d like. Number 5 is a bit more personal a question than I usually pose in this space, but if you’re game, so am I.
- What’s a natural talent you’d like to be gifted with?
- What is your ONE desert island album?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?
- What’s the most scared you’ve ever been?
- What do you consider your biggest failure?
- What habit or quality do you think has contributed most to your success?
- What’s the thing about yourself you’d most like to improve?
- What three words would you most hope people would use to describe you?
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!
4 Replies to “Friday 5 for March 29: Spanish Inquisition”
Wow, I’m on time!
Here are mine: https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/88981.html