Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Ohhhhhh. I get what’s happening. When I click PUBLISH in this new version of WordPress, the post doesn’t automatically publish. The software asks me if I’m sure I don’t want to check everything, and I’m supposed to hit PUBLISH again to make the thing post. Got it!
- The Mirror of Erised doesn’t show a reflection of you at the moment, but of you and what your heart most desires. If you gazed into it today, what image would you see?
- A howler is a blood-red letter sent to signify extreme anger or to convey a message very loudly and publicly. When it is opened, the sender’s voice, which has been magically magnified to a deafening volume, bellows a message at the recipient and then self-destructs. If it is not opened or there is a delay in opening it, the letter smolders, explodes violently, and shouts the message out even louder than normal. If you were to receive one today, who would most likely be the sender?
- What model vehicle would be great to turn into a flying car?
- What item in your house could use a dose of magic, and what extraordinary quality would you like to imbue it with?
- Among people you know, who is most likely and secretly born with magical ability?
Thanks for participating, and have a lumos weekend!