Hello! And welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Hey, I’m posting at 9:19 a.m. in Honolulu, so I’m still on an upward trajectory, I guess?
- How good are you at word games, and what’s a word game you really enjoy?
- How good are you at trivia games, and what’s your strongest category?
- How good are you at spot-the-difference or what’s-wrong-with-this-picture games?
- How good are you at memory games, and have you ever played Simon?
- What’s your favorite party game of all time?
Thanks for participating, and have a woooooooonderful weekend!
ps: Question for the comments section. How do we feel about the new A Wrinkle in Time film? The source novel is my favorite book ever, and a friend of mine attended the premiere this week and says it’s slightly disappointing. I’ve decided I’ve been so connected to the novel that no film could ruin my love for it, so I might see it no matter what. Has your favorite book been made into a movie? How did that work out for you?