Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
May 5 is Children’s Day in Japan! If it seems the questions lately have skewed a certain ethnic direction, I promise it’s not some agenda. When you have an Asian American question-writer, a thing like this is going to happen occasionally. I’m not trying to make some kind of statement. 🙂
- Who was the last child, unrelated to you, you personally had a conversation with?
- Among things most children aren’t permitted to do, what should they be permitted to do?
- Some people say there are (generally) animal people and children people. Which are you?
- Which children’s books do you remember enjoying most?
- When did you last see koi in person?
Thanks for playing, and have a lovely, peaceful, restful, stress-free, safe weekend!
6 Replies to “Friday 5 for May 5: 子供の日”
Still thinking about the answer on one of the questions. LOL!
Here are my answers:
Thank you for the wonderful weekend wish, and the same to you!!
You always have interesting questions! Thank you!
How appropriate as the first Friday Five I’ve done since coming back from Japan. 🙂
Here I am, sneaking in as usual at the very end of the weekend.