Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
May 5 is Children’s Day in Japan! If it seems the questions lately have skewed a certain ethnic direction, I promise it’s not some agenda. When you have an Asian American question-writer, a thing like this is going to happen occasionally. I’m not trying to make some kind of statement. 🙂
- Who was the last child, unrelated to you, you personally had a conversation with?
- Among things most children aren’t permitted to do, what should they be permitted to do?
- Some people say there are (generally) animal people and children people. Which are you?
- Which children’s books do you remember enjoying most?
- When did you last see koi in person?
Thanks for playing, and have a lovely, peaceful, restful, stress-free, safe weekend!