Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we will all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
I’m on a trip! It’s my first non-work-related trip to the continental US since well before September 11. I convinced myself I just couldn’t afford travel, and then I realized all those years had passed and there were too many things I hadn’t yet done. The lockdown made me more determined than ever to make this happen, and now here I am in Oakland, California. Which is a lot more affordable, even with airfare, than a staycation at home. I keep forgetting I live in Hawaii, which lately is very expensive to vacation in.
This week’s questions are inspired by this trip.
- What do you know about Oakland or the San Francisco Bay Area?
- What are your feelings about Mexican food?
- When you have an extended period off from work, whether you travel or not, how much planning do you do for your time?
- How susceptible are you to motion sickness?
- When did you last try something new with your smartphone?
Thanks for participating, and have a delightful, cozy, safe weekend!