Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Feeling better and NaNoWriMo is finally over. Thank you for your nice words. Once I get some sleep, I’ll get caught up responding to your lovely answers. A reminder: I always read every post, whether I think of something clever and charming to say or not! Reading your 5s is a highlight of my week.
- When did someone last offer you a second chance?
- For how many seconds can you hold your breath?
- What movie was better on second viewing?
- What’s your second-favorite song by your second-favorite musician?
- When did you most recently have to redo something because you were careless or sloppy?
I was going to ask about going back for seconds at the buffet and I was going to ask about getting to the figurative second base, but we’ve already covered that first question in different forms and I don’t think I’d answer the second question for anyone, so I’m not asking. 🙂
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely lovely wonderful wonderful safe safe weekend!