Last week’s title was Oops! but that should really be this week’s title since I totally forgot to post questions until nearly 1:00 in the afternoon Hawaii time. Yikes! Sorry about that.
Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses! Please don’t forget to link us from your website.
- When did you last have something custom-made to your specifications, not counting meals?
- In what way were you reminded this week that we’ve been experiencing a pandemic for nearly three years?
- Who did you recently see in person for the first time in ages?
- What will me-time look like for you this weekend?
- What songs have you been enjoying lately?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, wonderful, safe weekend!
PS: Ask me about NaNoWriMo some time. 🙂
5 Replies to “Friday 5 for November 11: Seemingly (but not actually) unrelated questions”
How’s your NaNoWriMo going??
Thanks for the questions this week!
My answers are here https://notte0.livejournal.com/881893.html
ah! NaNo! I did it a few times, and managed to finish twice! I had plans to do more reading this year so decided to skip out. I might participate again next year.
How’s your writing going?
Last week, and this week, are up…
Late, late, late, late…