Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
This week’s questions are inspired without spoilers by Downton Abbey: A New Era.
- Who has a great voice for acting in movies?
- When have you recently resisted temptation?
- When did you last cry in front of someone?
- When did you receive encouragement from an unexpected person?
- How old are some personal letters you’ve kept, and how easily do you throw personal letters away?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, safe weekend!
5 Replies to “Friday 5 for June 3: As happy as our cruel world allows”
Thank you for the questions!
Great questions to go with a great film!!!!
Never saw a minute of any Downton Abbey. Here are my answers.
I finally finished — unlike last week, before the end of the weekend! https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/107795.html