Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your webspace!
- When did you take the road less traveled?
- When have you told the truth but told it slant?
- * When did you most recently strike out?
- In what way is today like a summer’s day?
- Where do you go to find yourself?
Thanks for participating, and have a happy, snappy, not-at-all crappy weekend! Please be safe!
We’ll do this again later this year, but with a more diverse representation of writers. Promise!
* I make a huge effort not to rely on sports metaphors in the weekly questions, but this one was too good to pass up. Feel free to interpret “strike out” any way you wish!
5 Replies to “Friday 5 for January 14: Feeling verse”
This was especially fun!!!
I just got my booster shot so I will likely spend all of tomorrow in bed not being able to move, but I hope you have a better weekend than me!
Thanks for the questions, my answers are here https://notte0.livejournal.com/820778.html
So what, it’s Sunday!