Hello and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- How have you recently kept yourself in check?
- What’s the closest thing to a castle you’ve been in?
- What were the circumstances the last time you were hoarse?
- What’s your favorite song by Queen?
- For what will you likely pay a king’s ransom in the near future?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, wonderful, safe weekend!
7 Replies to “Friday 5 for November 26: Everything but Yul Brynner”
Yay I did one, even with NaNoWriMo kicking my tail.
Thanks for the questions this week. My answers are here https://notte0.livejournal.com/813491.html
Great questions–I got to reminisce about traveling!
Have a great weekend!
I can feel an angel sliding up to me…
It’s Sunday and I did two Friday 5’s with this post.