Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
National months and national days get a bit silly, but they’re fun to play around with, and what would we post on IG without them, when we’re out of photos of our cats and breakfasts? With apologies to our friends participating outside the U.S., here are a few things some of us unofficially celebrate nationwide this month.
- November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month. Are you a peanut butter lover? What are some ways you enjoy consuming it?
- November is National Roasting Month. What did you most recently roast, and how did it come out?
- November is National Gratitude Month, which of course leads to the American Thanksgiving holiday. What are you particularly grateful for this month?
- November is National Inspirational Role Models month. Who are some of your inspirational role models?
- November is National Family Stories Month. What’s an oft-told story in your family?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, safe weekend!