Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- When did you last give (or serve) something you cooked to someone not in your residence?
- When did someone — not a restaurant or takeout spot or housemate! — last prepare a dish for you?
- When did you last reach out to someone who could use some company?
- When did someone last reach out to you for similar reasons?
- How good a listener are you when someone needs to talk it out?
Thanks for participating, and have a glorious, safe weekend!
8 Replies to “Friday 5 for August 20: Unto others”
Yay I did one! Actually I did two.
Thanks for the questions this week! My answers are here
Great questions this week!
The questions prompted me to write (snail mail) to some friends I haven’t heard from in a while.
Yes! I love this. Thank you for sharing; it really made me feel good.
Did you ever get that fancy soft serve?