Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What kiddie song do you still like as a grownup?
- When did a new* song most recently* get you excited?
- What song were you introduced to via television ad or as background in a movie or TV show?
- Which song’s opening lyric do you especially love?
- With which five songs would you begin a weekend-themed playlist?
Alternate question: With which five songs would you begin a playlist themed for this weekend?
* defined however you like
Thanks for participating! Have a wonderful, safe weekend!
7 Replies to “Friday 5 for August 6: Make it simple to last your whole life long”
Yay I did one!
Love this one!
This was especially fun!
Thank you for the questions, my answers are here
simply linking a ton of youtube music vids here hahaha!
I promise I did not pick BTS songs for all of my answers. 🙂