Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below, so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- Which celebrity couple, past or present, do you find particularly interesting?
- A couplet is a pair of rhyming lines of verse, one after another. Example:
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.*
In the form of a couplet, how would you describe your hopes for the weekend?
- With what (or whom) have you recently, consciously uncoupled?
- When did you last purchase something in a two-pack only because it doesn’t come in a one-pack?
- What were you doing a couple of hours ago, and what will you be doing in a couple of hours?
* Joyce Kilmer, but shout-out to Wayne and Wanda
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, safe weekend!