Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your webiste!
- What did you learn in 2020?
- What do you regret doing (or not doing) in 2020?
- What are you proud of doing in 2020?
- Who did you get to know better in 2020?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the remaining days of 2020?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely, wonderful, safe weekend! And merry Christmas!
7 Replies to “Friday 5 for December 25: Year in review, part 2”
Wishing you a safe and happy and healthy Christmas! With lots of delicious food! 🙂
Here are my responses to Parts I & II: https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/96690.html
Thank you for the questions, my answers are here!
Have a great weekend!
Yay. I did one.
I am a day late, but I did it. LOL! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Cheers to a new year!!!
Couldn’t let the year go by without this last hurrah.