Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- When were you last onstage, literally or figuratively?
- Beginning with the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, what would you name the different personal stages you’ve been through to today?
- When did you unintentionally upstage someone, or when did someone unintentionally upstage you?
- How or when do you experience stage fright?
- What are you in the early stages of, and what are you the late stages of?
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful, SAFE weekend!
Sorry — we’ll do Scattergories next Friday!
4 Replies to “Friday 5 for July 10: And we are merely players”
Cheeseburger-flavoured chips are not good. It wants to be cheese chips, but then they add like, dill pickle and ketchup seasoning, and it tastes like it’s confused as to what it wants to be.