Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What’s your strategy for eluding danger?
- What have you recently escaped?
- When did you last dodge a question?
- Whose slings and arrows of outrageous fortune are you grateful aren’t yours?
- What’s something (or who is someone) you’ve rescued?
Thanks for participating, and have a safe weekend!
Oh. I turned XXXXXI this week. Lift one in the direction of Honolulu and send me silent good thoughts as you drink. I’m running out of birthdays, so I covet any positivity I can get!
4 Replies to “Friday 5 for January 10: Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Spin! Ha! Thrust!”
Running out? There’s a good chance you have as many birthdays in front of you as behind you, assuming there’s still a world to have them in. On that cheery note, happy birthday, and many happy returns.
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░♪░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░!░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
p.s. I’m turning L next week. 😣