Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your reponses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
This week’s questions are each inspired by the top five best-selling hardcover books in fiction, according to the New York Times, for the week of June 16. I don’t think this is a permalink, so it’s possible that by the time you read this, the link points to an entirely different set of titles, FYI.
- What is your experience with crayfish (or crawfish or crawdads, depending on where you’re from)?
- When have you been stung by a stinging critter?
- What was the last previously-owned item you purchased for yourself?
- Where are you on the whole Game of Thrones thing?
- How did you celebrate your 18th birthday?
Thanks for participating, and have a splendid weekend!
3 Replies to “Friday 5 for June 7: The New York Times Best Sellers”