Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Sorry I’m late today. I’ve been playing catchup on almost everything since the new year. January is my favorite month, but it’s been a strange beast this year!
- What’s got you behind the 8-ball?
- Who would you like to see a VH-1-Behind-the-Music-style documentary about?
- What are you likely to find behind your sofa?
- What’s something you’d like to put behind you this year?
- What’s something you don’t want to eat if there’s no ketchup?
Thanks for participating, and have a glorious weekend! Lift a glass in my direction if you’re hoisting a few: I turned 50 this week. It only hurts a little!
5 Replies to “Friday 5 for January 11: My Dreams They Aren’t as Empty as My Conscience Seems to Be”
Happiest of Birthdays to you!!! I’m only a few years behind…
Late again. https://circuitsoffever.blogspot.com/2019/01/friday-five-my-dreams-they-arent-as.html
Happy birthday! 🙂
Away for the weekend! Here’s mine. https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/86284.html