Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us form your website!
- What are some pencil-and-paper puzzles you enjoy?
- What are some video (or computer or mobile app) puzzle games you’ve enjoyed?
- When did you last work on a jigsaw puzzle?
- What’s puzzling you right now?
- Who is the most enigmatic person you know?
My probable favorite movie of the year (I’m probably going to see at least four more before year’s end) is Puzzle, which I saw in the theater and which is available on DVD and (I think) some streaming platforms. “Why do we do puzzles?” “To control the chaos.”
Have a wonderful weekend!
3 Replies to “Friday 5 for December 21: A Real Head-Scratcher”
Late, but in. https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/85306.html