Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your website. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- Where’s a nice place to take a walk?
- What do your everyday shoes look like nowadays?
- What separates a good pedicure from a bad one?
- When did you last go for a hike?
- What’s a good song with the word “walk” in its title?
Thanks for participating, and have a lovely weekend!
6 Replies to “Friday 5 for November 23: The Game’s Afoot”
Had a super busy few weeks but I’m finally back. http://chalkdust.mitchellkdwyer.net/2018/11/22/friday-5-the-games-afoot
Here are mine — https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/84326.html
Mine’s up: https://circuitsoffever.blogspot.com/2018/11/friday-five-games-afoot.html
My niece wrote a song for our leader. Sung to the tune of 「Chippy Chipmunk」.
♪ ♫ Scrivvy Scrivener
Scrivvy Scrivener ♪
♫ With your head held up high!
♪ Scrivvy Scrivener
Scrivvy Scrivener ♪ ♫
♪ I hope you don’t die. ♫
A week late and more than a dollar short…