Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
One of the worst things about the Friday 5 hack last winter (and temporary loss of 10+ years’ worth of questions) is that I can no longer search the archives in order not to repeat any. It’s been slowing me down each week as I try to come up with questions I’m sure I haven’t asked.
This week, I’m just going to ask five questions whose answers I’m very interested in, even if it’s quite likely I’ve asked them before. Perhaps people’s answers have changed!
- What is the story behind one of your scars?
- What’s an example of your being pretty much like everyone else?
- What’s an example of your being pretty much unlike everyone else?
- Of websites you look at daily (or almost daily), which have you been paying attention to longest?
- What’s something you wish a smartphone was capable of?
Thanks for participating, and have a peaceful weekend!
7 Replies to “Friday 5 for October 12: Again or Not Again”
Yeah. I did it. On a THURSDAY.
I had plenty to say about the last 2 questions. Whew….
Here ya go! Great questions!
Late, but accomplished: https://philosophymom.livejournal.com/83031.html
Late again: https://circuitsoffever.blogspot.com/2018/10/friday-five-again-or-not-again.html