This week’s 5 is inspired by the party game Scattergories, in which players have to think of items, all beginning with the same letter, in several categories. For example, if the die is rolled and shows the letter D, players might have to name a soft drink, a farm animal, a river, and a U.S. President, all beginning with C. Valid answers might be Dr. Pepper, donkey, Delaware, and Dwight Eisenhower.
First, go to this nifty online random-letter generator. Set the “number of random letter sequences to generate” to 1. Set the “length of each random letter sequence” to 1. Leave the “letters to choose from” how it is and click the button. You’ll get a rather non-dramatic one letter. Use that letter to begin all your answers to the 5 questions below. If you’d like to avoid difficult letters, feel free to change the “letters to choose from” list. I’ll only judge you a little bit. 🙂
Alternately, if you find that boring, you could set the “length of each random letter sequence” to 5, thereby giving you five letters, a different one for each question.
- What’s a movie you love whose title begins with the letter?
- What’s a popular tourist destination whose name begins with the letter?
- What’s something you do, whose name begins with the letter, when you’re very happy?
- What’s a frightening animal whose name begins with the letter?
- Who’s a person you admire whose name begins with the letter?
Thanks for participating, and have a zfyebsi* weekend!
* (generated by the random letter generator)
5 Replies to “Friday 5 for June 29: Scattergories, Part 8!”
Mine’s up: http://circuitsoffever.blogspot.com/2018/06/friday-five-scattergories-part-8.html
Ah yeah. Finally put this together. http://chalkdust.mitchellkdwyer.net/2018/07/01/friday-5-scattergories-part-8
Ugh… I’ m late again…. W is my letter.