Hello. Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What kind of trouble are you getting yourself into?
- What was your most recent car trouble?
- What’s a rhyming phrase (such as “work jerk” or “poo shoe”) to describe something causing you problems lately?
- What’s something that needs loosening or unsticking?
- What’s your favorite board game involving rolling dice?
Thanks for participating, and have a trouble-free weekend!
7 Replies to “Friday 5 for June 8: With a Capital T”
and that rhymes with P and that stands for POOL!
Yay. I finally did one. Don’t tell my boss; I did it in the last hour of work on Friday before a long weekend.
The answers with this post address this Friday 5 and last week’s one of spirit whatever….