Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below, so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
A string walks into a bar and asks for a beer. The bartender says, “Hey buddy, can’t you read the sign?” He points to a hand-carved, wooden sign above the bar that reads, “No Strings!” Dejected, and not just slightly thirsty, the string hangs his head in disappointment and leaves. He gets about a block away when he has an idea. He unravels himself at one end, and tangles himself at the other.
Returning to the bar, he asks again for a beer. “Aren’t you that string who just walked in here?” demands the bartender.
“No,” replies the string. “I’m a frayed knot.”
- What’s the scariest movie you’ve seen?
- What most recently startled you?
- What’s something in your residence that’s frightening?
- What kinds of social settings cause you anxiety?
- What’s something you are no longer afraid of?
Thanks for participating, and have a courageous weekend!