Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
I was nine kinds of skeptical about The Greatest Showman, a movie musical starring Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Zac Effron. During the months it stuck around in theaters, though, friends and coworkers kept telling me how great it was. So I took a day off from work last week and saw it, and although there’s much to criticize about it, I bought everything the film was selling, and I was all in within a few minutes of the opening number. I’ve since purchased the soundtrack and pre-ordered the Blu-Ray (which drops April 10).
This week’s five questions are inspired by this movie, which I recommend strongly!
- What physical trait are you (or have you been) self-conscious about?
- When did you last do something risking injury?
- Why do critics and the general movie-going public never seem to agree?
- How do you feel about Hugh Jackman as an actor?
- Who is the best singer you’ve seen in live performance?
Thanks for participating, and have the greatest weekend!