Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Winter must be preparing to pounce upon us in the northern hemisphere, because it was a brisk-but-manageable 68 (F) yesterday morning here in Honolulu. Before we know it, overnight temperatures will dip into the high fifties and we’ll all be bundled up in jackets and long pants!
- What’s your favorite thing about cold weather?
- Soups and hot beverages seem to be everyone’s favorite cold-weather culinary combatant, but what’s another food that seems to take the bite out of the cold?
- When the weather is just starting to turn cold but is not yet in full frigidity, what do you add to your bed until it’s time to break out the heavy artillery? (I said what, not whom!)
- What household chore seems especially unkind in these colder months?
- Among people you know, who seems most oblivious to cold weather?
Thanks for participating, and have a coooool (not cold!) weekend!