Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
I actually started this list with question number 5 but thought it was best at the end. As I typed it, I realized that the metaphor is used to describe good AND bad things, which I found kind of interesting. I wonder how many other phrases work that way.
- What’s something this past week that made you slightly bananas?
- What did you do last Sunday? What are you planning for this coming Sunday?
- What’s something you fudged this past week?
- What was this week’s most interesting scoop?
- What was the cherry on top of your good or bad week?
Thanks for participating, and have a pistachio almond weekend!