Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
NEXT WEEK is the third Friday in June, which I arbitrarily decided last year would be the annual Scattergories-inspired five questions, something I always enjoy reading your responses to. I’m excited. Come back next week if you think this week’s questions are lame, because boy: next week’s are going to be even lamer!
- Roughly how many plastic shopping bags do you think are in your house right now, and which store is represented most by them?
- Roughly how many gift cards do you possess, and about how much are they worth in sum?
- What’s an aisle at your favorite grocery store or drugstore that you pretty much never walk down?
- When you shop for groceries, are you most likely to grab a shopping cart or a shopping basket? How often do you grab neither?
- What was the last thing you purchased just in case?
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!