Here are this week’s 5! As always, please copy these questions to your online journal, then leave a comment here linking to your answers. Don’t forget to link us from your journal, too!
- When was the last time someone deliberately surprised you?
- How well do you handle unexpected situations in your daily life?
- When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
- When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
- What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”
Thanks for playing, and have a peaceful weekend!
Here are the questions for August 18! Please copy the questions to your online journal, then post a comment below, linking to your answers. Don’t forget to link us from your journal! If you like, feel free to copy our answers here, too.
- Which of your friends is the best cook?
- Which of your friends is the best athlete?
- Which of your friends is the best musician?
- Which of your friends is the best arguer?
- Which of your friends is the best with money?
Have fun, and have a delicious weekend!
Here are this week’s questions! Please copy these questions to your online journal and answer them there. Then provide us a link to your answers, copying the answers here, too, if you wish!
- Who is most likely angry at you right now?
- Who were you most recently angry at?
- How easily do you get angry?
- How best do you deal with anger?
- How can people tell, just by looking at you, that you are angry?
Thanks for participating, and have a scintillating weekend!
Here are this week’s questions! Copy the questions to your online journal and answer them there, then leave a comment here linking to your answers. Please feel free to copy your answers here, too!
- What’s a subject you feel confident in your knowledge of?
- What’s a subject you are privately embarrassed not to know more about?
- Who knows you best?
- If you could spend a year dedicated full-time to becoming an expert on any topic at all, what would you choose?
- If you were on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, whose names would you submit as your three lifelines, and what subjects would each person be your go-to person for?
Thanks for playing, and have an effervescent weekend!
Here are this week’s 5! Copy these questions to your online journal and leave us a comment linking to your answers. Feel free to copy your answers here, too!
- What’s a film you were sure you would dislike but ended up liking?
- What food did you used to dislike but now enjoy?
- What silly fad or craze do you remember immersing yourself in?
- What was the last thing you regretted purchasing as soon as you got it home?
- How would you describe your taste in the opposite sex (or the same sex, if you lean that way)?
Thanks for playing! Have fun, and have a nifty weekend!
Here are five questions for you to copy and answer in your own online journal! Please link back here, and leave a comment below, linking to your journal. If you like, you can also copy your answers in your comment here.
- From what stores is it impossible for you to emerge empty-handed?
- Where do you go when you need to spend a little bit of make-me-feel-better money?
- What store did you used to frequent but no longer find appealing?
- If you opened your own retail store (not a food-service establishment), what would be its theme, name, and target clientele?
- If you had to purchase all your friends’ gifts at one store for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Have fun, be creative, spread the love, and have a splendid weekend!
Please copy this week’s questions to your online journal, linking back here and leaving a comment to this post. If you like, you can copy your answers in your comment here, too.
- What would be cool “entry music” for you upon your arrival at work or school?
- How have you personalized your personal computer?
- If someone were trying to decide if something were written in your handwriting, what might be a giveaway?
- If someone who loved you wanted to get a tattoo on his or her arm as a secret reminder of you, what would be a good tattoo?
- If you were the sort to do damage to others’ property, what would your graffiti name be?
Hey! Thanks for participating, and have a swell weekend!
Copy these questions to your journal, type your responses, and then leave a link here to your answers! If you like, you can copy your responses here as a comment to this post!
- How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings for whatever you have to do on a typical day?
- If you had to retrieve your birth certificate right now, how long would it take before you had it in hand?
- How long would it take you, via the quickest means available, to get to the place of your birth from where you are right now?
- How long has it been since your last visit to the dentist?
- How long is your usual get-ready-for-bed routine?
Thanks for participating, and have a great weekend!
How to participate:
Copy these questions to your online journal. Answer the questions however you feel comfortable. Post your answers as a comment here, or just give us the hyperlink. Spread the love, and spread the news!
- When you were a kid, which crayon in your box was the most worn-down?
- What color looks best on you?
- You know how paint colors always have weird names like “dusk” or “morning haze?” What name for a color would be most appropriate for your bedroom? (forget about the color itself; just focus on its name, and feel free to make a name up!)
- What food grosses you out just by its color?
- What’s something in your life that just isn’t colorful enough?