One more to go after this set!
I usually try to write open-ended questions (as opposed to yes-no questions or this-or-that questions), but some of these were too interesting me to discard, so do your readers a favor and do a little more than just picking from the list, you know?
- If someone insisted on paying for it, would you rather have a gardener, a housekeeper, a personal chef, a driver, or a personal assistant?
- If someone insisted on paying for it, would you rather have a personal masseuse (or masseur), a sex surrogate, a personal trainer, a therapist, a makeup artist and hair stylist, or a life coach?
- Would you rather have a non-creepy secret admirer who sent you the occasional small gift and admiring note, a professional agent who kept an eye out for your next job and applied on your behalf and negotiated your salary, a private investigator who found out what people are saying about you and found out interesting things about people you know, or a personal photographer to capture all your special moments in ways that always made you look your best?
- Would you rather have limitless closet space (for clothes only), limitless shelf space (for books and music only), limitless hard-drive and cloud storage, or an eidetic memory?
- Would you rather have perfect pitch, the ability to do long or tricky math problems quickly in your head, ambidexterity, an inerrant BS detector, or the uncanny ability to know exactly what the weather’s going to be like in your neighborhood within twenty-four hours?
- In what way have you stubbornly refused to grow up?
- In what way have you stubbornly refused to be open-minded?
- In what way have you stubbornly refused someone else’s kindness?
- In what way have you stubbornly refused to be apologetic?
- In what way have you stubbornly refused to take a short cut?
Thanks for participating, and if you chose life coach, I don’t think we can continue to be friends!