Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- From whom did you receive your first real paycheck?
- Among board games involving the exchange of money, which have you enjoyed most?
- PayDay is the name of a candy bar consisting of salted peanuts rolled in caramel surrounding a firm, nougat-like center. How does it sound to you if you haven’t tried it, and how do you like it if you have? Is there a similar candy bar you like better?
- When did you last do something nice for yourself just because it was pay day?
- What person with the surname Day are you most familiar with?
Thanks for participating, and have a glorious weekend!
* For the last question, I wanted to ask which member of the Partridge Family is your favorite, but I have a feeling that’s a question only I want to expound upon (Laurie, of course!), so I’ll just leave it here in case anyone is led to respond.