Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
In honor of Barb somehow getting an Emmy nomination (look it up if you don’t know and you’re curious), five questions.
- Why are waffles better than pancakes?
- What’s something you remember about being 11?
- What experience do you have with role-playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons?
- How do you feel about carnival rides that make you go upside-down?
- You’ve seen Matthew Modine in more films than you realize (which he famously admitted during his opening monologue when he hosted Saturday Night Live in 1988) (filmography here). Which have you seen, and which was the best?
Thanks for participating, and have an Eggo of a weekend!