Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Thanks to Lisa Davidson of Tropical Toes for the idea. This is such fertile ground I’ve already decided to return to it in a few weeks.
- Which of the Winnie-the-Pooh characters do you most relate to?
- Which of the Winnie-the-Pooh characters has qualities you’d find most attractive in a romantic partner?
- In what way have you “wandered much further” today than you should?
- Of Winnie-the-Pooh stories you can remember (from the books, Disney cartoons, or other sources), which is your favorite?
- Which quote* from the Winnie-the-Pooh stories would be good for the epigraph in the book about your life?
Thanks for participating, and have a Cottleston Pie weekend!
* Here are a few sources for quotes. I like Wikiquote because it’s sourced, but it can be a bit of a slog to search sometimes. There’s some nicely curated stuff here, but I can’t vouch for its legitimacy. And then there’s always Google Images, which gives pretty results but is the Wild West when it comes to accuracy.